The name ThistleDew came from my parents.
They owned a boat when I was young and that is the name they gave it.
"Thistle" (sounds like) This will....and "Dew" (sounds like) Do. Hence...This will do!!


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Playing Catch-Up...What have you been up to over the past year Melanie?.... Part 1... :)

THE BEFORE......


Well I guess I will start with....
"The Main Bath Remodel"
*Staring....none other than...My better half....
and a man on a mission...
Steve :)



*Steve thinking...."what the Hell did I just get myself into?".....

Down to the studs we gooooo......

Buh- bye tile...

Green board....Steve's favorite part!

New sub floor...

"My Hunka...hunka...burnin love"

NEW BATH

Don't ya just love it?
*best thing we did was the curved shower curtain rod...
"so much more space in the shower now!"

New pedestal sink, glass shelf, oval mirror, light fixture...

....and "The New Throne! :)

I made switch plates from Polymer Clay
they are made in Mica Shift....
so much depth and smooth as a baby's bottom!
*picture does not do them justice

I am so proud of all of the work my husband put into our new bath....
I just love it! :)


No comments: