The name ThistleDew came from my parents.
They owned a boat when I was young and that is the name they gave it.
"Thistle" (sounds like) This will....and "Dew" (sounds like) Do. Hence...This will do!!


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kudos Ron Lehocky :)

I don't have a subscription to PolymerCafe as of yet so I have been bugging my poor Barnes & Noble store for over a week to get my copy of the Feb. 09 issue... by golly it came in and I just got finished thumbing through it.... reading Ron's article....I knew that he was going to be featured in this issue....showing his heart techniques...and sharing his passion for children faced with physical or mental challenges....I have 3 of Ron's beautiful hearts and I wear them proudly!...I just felt so compelled to get to my Blog and do a post featuring Ron.... I am one of the blessed *(approx. 20 members) of The Kentucky/Tennessee Polymer Clay Guild that get to spend time with an Artist/Humanitarian like him... :) Ron was featured at Polymer Clay Daily recently....again hats off to you Ron!...I cannot wait until we all get together again....I just hope it's soon...I need a polymer clay fix!....also I meant to post this photo from our last Retreat in my previous post...I will add it here OK?

...Thanks I feel better now!....look close and you might see some familiar faces....of course Marla Frankenburg and Kim Cavender....*they were there to teach us for three days....but...hmmmm....is that Leslie Blackford I see right there?....and on her right....*our left...that is Cynthia Tinapple from Polymer Clay Daily...wow there is Ron Lehocky in the back perched up on the railing....I hope everyone that spends time here reading my blog is having the most Wonderful of Holiday Seasons and I wish you the Hap, Hap, Happiest of New Years!





No comments: