The name ThistleDew came from my parents.
They owned a boat when I was young and that is the name they gave it.
"Thistle" (sounds like) This will....and "Dew" (sounds like) Do. Hence...This will do!!


Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ya Gotta have Faith

I was enjoying my morning coffee.....making my rounds on the net....when I found myself in my 2 basenjis favorites folder....I went here to visit their breeders site..... and thought I would check in on FAITH when I scrolled down to The Latest News and found there will be a new addition to the family....please take some time to read about Faith, her forever family, and see if you aren't just as touched by Faith as I am....God can do anything..."if you don't have Faith you really have nothing" <**that is what my heart says!....and that is what gets me through each day!....now that I found Faith the biped dog she has brought me closer to God and I thank you for that girl!....

I want to share my little friend I named Faith...I found her outside my studio window and captured this photo....

now if this squirrel can hang upside down with her tops of her feet against the feeder and having no tail to balance with and have supper at my bird feeder... then that view of Faith gives me strength ....

I will leave you with....And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1CO13:13

Blessings~Melanie:)

No comments: