The name ThistleDew came from my parents.
They owned a boat when I was young and that is the name they gave it.
"Thistle" (sounds like) This will....and "Dew" (sounds like) Do. Hence...This will do!!


Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Grandsons First Play

This is my Grandson Braden. He is 7 years old. I just started keeping him after school. He was on my computer and I was cleaning up my clay space last week when I asked him if he would like to play. I just grabbed up some scrap clay and a few basic tools for him. He had a ball!! It wasn't a very structured clay time, but we have one scheduled for tomorrow. Of course it is called "Clay Day". I had showed him Christi Friesen books and he really liked the frog! So guess what we are planning on making? *oh and he surprised me when I was taking this photo of his work....his mug showed up in it....he's cute as a bug isn't he?

No comments: